Жду Солдата

Объявление

Добро пожаловать на форум "Жду солдата"! Мы Вас ждали!!!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Жду Солдата » Для гостей » Oxetin

Oxetin

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 21

Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Howdy, I do think your blog might be having web browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic blog!

Hi, of course this post is genuinely pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your internet site.

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Many thanks!

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

I do not even know how I ended up right here, however I thought this publish was once great. I don't recognize who you are however definitely you are going to a well-known blogger should you aren't already. Cheers!

Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

Nice weblog here! Additionally your site a lot up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link on your host? I desire my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Вы здесь » Жду Солдата » Для гостей » Oxetin